Sunday, March 13, 2005

Green stole







This is the green stole I knit a few weeks ago. I couldn't find a pattern I like that used the yarn I had. Therefore I tried a pattern from
woolgathered
and then altered it for my stole.
Here's the pattern I used in the end:
Materials:
100 g/4 oz of fake fur yarn. I used "Apart" from ggh and "Fox" from Lang Yarns
9mm/US13 needles

Gauge:
11-12 sts and 15 rows= 10cm/4" in garter stitch with two strands held together

Directions: Cast on 75 stitches with the two strands held together.
1. Knit two rows
2.decrease at the beginning of row three and at the end (in between you knit)
- Repeat step 1 and 2 untill you have knitted row 21.
- knit the next 5 rows
- in the next row decrease at the beginning and at the end of the row
- knit two more rows and then bind off

Somehow it's very hard to make a photo of the right color. The second picture is nearer to it's actual color, but in nature the stole is a bit darker and the yellow/light green is more golden


pdf-file of this pattern


Original pattern and photographs © 2005 Janin Den.
You have the permission to reproduce, sell and distribute this pattern in any form!
Hey, it’s so basic, anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger jane cuschieri said...

very effective and unusual shape!but I wonder what its lenght is at the back? i would like to knit one in bronze tones thanks

1:02 PM, January 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger