Saturday, March 12, 2005

Cross-it-scarf



This is my cross-it-scarf. I liked the my-so-called-scarf on another blog, but found the pattern a bit confusing. Looking through my old stitch pattern book I found a similar pattern which was much easier but had the same effect!
I used Lang Yarns "Sansibar", but it very much resembles the Lion brand "Landscape"-atleast on photos I've seen.
I used three skeins and it's approximately 1,50 cm long. It will be a bit longer once I block it.
Here's the pattern:
Row one: *hold thread behind needle; slip one stitch purl-wise; knit one stitch; yo; pull the slipped stitch over the knit and the yo*
Row two: purl

Attention(so my book sais): The pattern leans toward one side and is therefore not recommended for larger pieces!
Plus it curls up at the sides, because it's not the same on both sides. But maybe the blocking will help...

pdf-file of this pattern


Original pattern and photographs © 2005 Janin Den.
You have the permission to reproduce, sell and distribute this pattern in any form!
Hey, it’s so basic, anyway.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this post is almost a year old, but I'm just now finding it. Thanks so much for posting this pattern. I also really like the look of My So Called Scarf, but the pattern looks way too confusing for me. I'll definitely try this one!

10:30 PM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Oh my gosh.....I love the scarf. Is there any way that I can have the pattern. If yes, can you e-mail it to me. Pam

10:43 PM, February 16, 2008  
Anonymous Knitting Bee said...

Lovely scarf! the yarn is delicious!

9:22 AM, March 29, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger