Monday, March 14, 2005

first KAL

I joined a Lace Shawl KAL! I thought it would give me the motivation to begin the lace shawl I've been dreaming about for weeks...
I still have the problem of deciding which pattern to use! Since this will be my second lace pattern I probably shouldn't make it too complicated.
I thought about one of these:
lionbrand
kiri
scarf

Well, I'm going to test the patterns with the left-over mohair of my mum.

I needed a quick project while watching TV, so I'm making a pillow case. I use Lana Grossa "Pep" for it. I have completed the front yesterday as you can see in the pic. Thanks to my supersduper camera the pic does not show the real nature of the yarn...

pillow

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I really love the Kiri pattern. Also could you please send me your email addy so that you'll be able to post directly onto the Lace Shawl blog if you'd like.

Thanks a bunch,
Danielle

2:43 AM, March 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger