Thursday, March 17, 2005

Questions???

I began testing a basic lace pattern with my left-over Mohair:

row 1: purl across
row 2: k1 *k3, pull first st over other 2 (and drop it), yo* repeat to last 2 st, k2
row 3: purl
row 4: k2 *yo, k3, pull first st over other 2 (and drop it)* repeat to last st, k1

Anyway, I "lost" a few stitches somehow... I'm going to try to frog it later and begin again.
This is the left-over Mohair from my mum. I don't know if I will use this for my shawl. I'm still watching some on ebay and also thought about buying Rowan KidsilkHaze. It just looks soooooooooo great and I really like the colors, but 11,95€?


mohair

And an update on my Sommertop:
I'm 5cm away from the the shaping of the neck and haven't decided yet which one to do. Just plain and straight? A V-neck? A round one?


summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger