Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ok, no problem

Ok...I am ok... really!
I mean it sucks that my machine broke especially now with two swap projects that I need to finish, only 1.5 weeks untill the semester starts again and after I spend so much already this month...
But after some chocolate and half a beer(no, alcohol is of course not the solution) I felt good enough to check the prices on new sewing machines. I decided that I won't buy a cheap one again for which you can't buy nifty accessories. I had planned to buy a new one anyway, just not now. So I checked when the new study fee is due(15. June) and how much money I have now. It might be actually possible to buy a new machine! I would have to use the money originally saved for the fee and then I couldn't buy much for the next two months to actually pay those fees. Thank god I'm still living at home and my regular expenses are pretty low.
I would ask my parents to loan me the money, but they are planning a trip to Indonesia at the end of this year and might have to pay for the flight in advance. Will have to discuss that with my mum when she comes back from work.
Anyway I want a quality machine that can make pretty buttonholes(my machine sucked at that and it kept me from ever completing a jacket or blouse) preferably in one step and where you can adjust the foot pressure. Fancy stitches and everything else are extras I can also live without. I'm already planning a visit to the local sewing machine shop which has almost all kind of brands.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Good luck in your search.

9:44 AM, March 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger