Saturday, April 02, 2005

New'nPink

I needed a new project, I just had to. Although there are still some on my needles, but they are boring to knit or involve more thinking than I'm willing to do at the moment.
So I began knitting this in pink yarn! It's the yarn that was supposed to become a sweater for my cousin...
I swear, the next thing I'll be doing will be the Lace shawl, but I need to wash the yarn before. I don't want to run around with blue fingers all the time!

I admit it, I'm addicted to knitting! I did realize it yesterday, when I was at a club with a friend. I got so distracted by a Poncho that I stopped dancing!!!
I really wish, the light would have been better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger