Saturday, May 14, 2005

Hello Kitty!

I've just finished the HelloKittyTote! That's the first time I did crochet a motive and I think it came out ok...could have been better, but for my first time...
Anyway, it was a really easy thing and was completed within three days. The last day(today) was just spent with weaving in all the ends and attaching handles and flowers.
I used two strands of cotton yarn, one strand plain pink and one multi-pink colors.
HKTote


HK-closer


And I also made some progress on my cardigan. I'm almost finished with the first sleeve:
progress


Unfortunately my dad had other plans for today and met some friend instead of searching with me for the drill. I refuse to search for it on my own!
But he promised to do so tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger