Thursday, April 28, 2005

simple(?!!) dress

Since my aunt really liked the other dress that I made for my 3-year old cousin and asked me to do one for her other baby girl too, I made one!
Ok, she also gave me 50€!!!!!! and a big sack of light fabric!!!
I'm suppose to make "something" out of the fabric for my cousin to play dressing up or costumes etc, cause "you're so creative and surely will come up with something cool'n cute" ;-)
Sure, no prob aunty.
What I learned while sewing this "easy" dress is that there's a big difference between bias binding and hem band- one stretches and the other one doesn't! It's really "nice" of the department store to put both on the same rack sorted by width!


my lil'cousin's one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger