Sunday, May 08, 2005

Some finished

I finished my second Lelah! I really like the yarn I used, it's soft and stretchy.
It looks a bit weird on the pic, but looks just perfect when worn! The ribbon is just a provisional solution untill I find a suitable one.
Unfortunately again there's nobody here to take a pic of me and I don't like my mirror pics.
Lelah vs2


And I finished my first project out of S'nB Nation the spiderweb Capelet! I made it out of some really fuzzy Mohair. Wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be with this pattern and yarn. I made one more repeat of the main motive than the pattern in the book, so it would be a bit longer. Since I have a LOT left-over from te Mohair I think I'll be making a shawl out of it using this lace pattern.

spiderweb


spiderwebcloser

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Another pretty Lelah! Digging the color! I also really like the spider web caplet, very cute blocking solution.

10:37 PM, May 08, 2005  
Blogger the knitrider said...

oops sorry, i lied! the pics do come up! lovely!

5:39 PM, May 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger