Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Don't forget to breath!

Less than 24 hours till the exam. Am I freaking out like last time? Hmm, not sure. Yesterday evening there was a little voice in my head screaming:"OMG YOU DON'T KNOW XYZ!!! YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL AGAIN!". But I ignored it, pushed it far away and kicked its a**. I know, I'm a lot better prepared than last time. All I have to do is stay calm and listen to the other voice, that says things like: "Wow, you're smart, you can do it!!!"
I'll go back now to my notes and ask myself questions and answer them. Good thing nobody can see me ;-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!

--Your SP

5:00 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck! You can do it!

7:12 PM, January 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breath - you can do it!

9:34 PM, February 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger