Wednesday, January 10, 2007

taking a break...or two

I know I said I wouldn't post for a month, but everybody has to take a break sometimes ;-)
Though it's only a short break inbetween preparing a presentation I have to give next monday. As always I'm a bit late, should have seriously started earlier and asked my seminar instructors earlier for advice on what to include and what not to include...Now I have to basically rewrite everything and read a whole lot of new info plus I would like to complete it today so I can concentrate on my exam learning!
...a day later:
Still working on that stupid presentation! It's almost finished and I decided I will leave the structure as it is now. I don't have time to change it yet again. I still have to write some slides new or add a few slides plus the style of the presentation(background etc.).

Nevertheless I started a new knitting project. Everything else including the spinning wheel has been put far away, so it doesn't distract me from learning. My new project is "Sesam" from Magknits, an easy enough cardigan. I only knit a few rows inbetween learning and in the evening. No picture though as my mum has the camera and anyway, I have to go back to that presentation...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger