Sunday, April 01, 2007

Flash your stash 2007

I totally forgot about flash your stash and so hadn't made any preparations like sorting and getting the yarn from the attic. What I ended up doing was gather all the yarn that is in my room and than see if it all fit on my floor which it surprisingly did:
->

That's amost all of the yarn I have now except for a few balls(my guess is 2-4kg...a few, right...) that are stored up in the attic. I will post a bunch more pictures and descriptions later, but in the meanwhile here's a picture of all the sock yarn I have except for a few undyed balls(my guess is 400-600g...a few, right...):

I think flash your stashis a good oportunity to marvel at your own stash and maybe even realize that you have enough to complete a few projects without buying more.
Edit:
Click to see bigger photos and notes
flash your stashflash your stashflash your stashflash your stashflash your stashflash your stashFlash your stash
P.S.: Has anybody else noticed that blogger picture hosting seems to have an upper storage limit now? Honestly I think they should have atleast notified bloggers!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

Wow! I'd like to dive right in!

7:04 PM, April 01, 2007  
Blogger Anny said...

Oh, my! That's some serious stashing! I'd like to dive in too ;0)

12:58 AM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Sue, aka seiding said...

Now that's a serious stash! I'm mightily impressed!

9:42 PM, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger