Monday, April 11, 2005

For nonokitty...

...no, I didn't felt guilted into beginning the Lace shawl. I felt animated to do so!
Thanks for kicking my butt ;-)

LACE!


And behold! The hol(e)y one is finished! I will for a long time not touch needles bigger then size 8mm. Ok, it was a bit faster on the 12mm one, but my wrist hurt enourmosly and I had to take a long bath filled with aroma therapy stuff to get rid of it....

hol(e)y one


P.S.: Why is there never anyone when I need to have a pic taken, but when I want to be left alone(knitting) there's always one disturbing me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger