Saturday, May 28, 2005

Another "inbetween"

I'm still working on the Ethno-top, but I needed a quick inbetween project.
I'm at the point were I have to start the neck and armhole parts. Problem is I don't know what I want it to look like! The one-shoulder-thing seems to be not a soooooo good idea now.
Maybe a deeper V-neck? Haven't figured out yet.

But here's my inbetween shrug. I made that pattern up myself and will post it in the next few days when I have better pics.
The yarn I used is "Joker" from GGH. My mum brought 3(three!) packages with 10 skeins each via Ebay. Since there's just noway she' going to use it all I got one of the packages!
Sorry, for the non-meaningful pic, but it has been really hot today and I just don't feel in a self-picturing mood.

yes, I'm a shrug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger