Thursday, June 16, 2005

new project!

Ok, I had to give into. I'm going to make a crocheted bag, which seems to be in fashion in german blogland lately. I swear I wanted to make a crocheted bag before I saw them....I just forgot.
Anyway, I'm going to use the left-overs from the HK-tote, but need to find matching yarn. I tried several of the cotton yarns I have, but I don't think that they really match. Ah, I've got to go to the city anyway today, so I can also look for yarn.

crochet


And yesterday I dyed the rest of the white/yellow roving I had. I don't know if I really like the orange ones... They look so dusty!
I might in the future look into commercial dyes to get more vibrant colors. But a quick search only resulted in lots and lots of pages about dyeing with natural dyes and Ashford-colors...

dyed roving

1 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

What neat coloring can't wait to see this roving spun and knitted into something or crocheted

5:04 AM, June 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger