Saturday, June 04, 2005

Shrug photos

Finally managed to get some photos taken from my mum! I made these yesterday after I were on campus, so no face pics...I looked horrible after the 30 min car drive! It was just too hot and the fact that there's no AC didn't help.

The true color of the shrug is somewhere in between, see previous post. I'll post the pattern in a few days, which will be more like instructions on how to do your own based on your measurements.

shrugfront


shrugback


shrugside1


shrugside2

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

saw your link via the KR boards. pretty shrug!!

9:53 AM, June 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger