Sunday, June 19, 2005

sunny sunday

...but I'm indoors anyway. My allergy is just too bad to go outside plus I have a headache from yesterdays walk through the park. Which was a bad idea cause there are so many polls, the whole path was covered!

I finished my crochet bag. It was quite easy and I think I'll in the future make a granny square blanket.

Häkelbeutel


I've found a crochet-a-long for these kind of bags on this blog. And when I looked at each participant blog I found this one. Coincidently she used almost the same colors as me! I really like the green she used, they didn't had any other colors over here at Karstadt.

I also spun some of the dyed roving. Now I actually like the color! I wish I had more roving today, so that I could knit a cardigan. But that will have to wait untill next month.

spindle


And in case you haven't noticed, I changed the design of this blog. The sidebar got much too crowded. What do you think about the new design? Isn't it a bit dark?
I learned a lot about CSS as I changed the template. There are still somethings that need to be changed, but I've got to start learning for my tests. The first one will be on 20. July and I have no, absolutely NO idea what we did in this course this semester. The test will be about this semester and last one, so I better start learning!

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

i like the new layout! i am desperately trying to add a left sidebar to my blog. however do i do that?

9:49 PM, June 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger