Sunday, August 28, 2005

I'm back!

Was away over the weekend to visit my grand-aunts in Cuxhaven and go to a fleamarket;-)
It was really nice- meeting my relatives, not the fleamarket(my mum just brought me a lil box).
Anyway, when I came back 1,5 hours ago, the first think I did after making myself a coffee was to turn on the PC. Woah, I'm on way too many mailing lists and forums!!! Over 100 mails(only 3 directly send to me) and 5-9 pages of new posts per forum.
That took some time to read through and I haven't even looked at blogline yet!

My Knitty SP(Thanks for the comments btw. :-)) brought back to my mind the fact, that I bought my first knitting needles almost exactly a year ago at the same fleamarket I went to today! Wow, I've now been more or less knitting for a year! That screams celebrating ;-)
Am I really an Intermediate knitter by now? Still have to knit my first fully functional sweater(one of my next projects though...with cables). But as far as techniques goes, I probably grew out the advanced beginners.

Hallo blogger SP!
Da freu ich mich schon drauf :-)
Ich denke ich hab da so ne Ahnung wer du bist. Hab in einem Anfall von extremer Neugier mal die ganzen blogs der Teilnehmer durchsucht und alle deutschen aussortiert. Auf Grund einiger Hinweise stehen momentan nur noch zwei unter Beobachtung ;-)
Was, ich und neugierig?!! Tja, das ist bei mir leider angeboren, hab schon mit 5 Jahren nach Weihnachtsgeschenken gesucht(hab nie wirklich an den Weihnachtsmann geglaubt) und auch gefunden. Das tu ich noch heute. Ist richtig zu ner Art Sport zwischen meine Mum und mir geworden ;-) Ach, noch so eine Sache, die ich vermissen würde, wenn ich irgendwannmal ausziehe...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! You should definitely celebrate that anniverary! You might receive something this week to help you celebrate too....
LOL Your Knitty SP5

9:24 AM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger