Wednesday, July 27, 2005

finished one, started one

I just can't seem to be able to live without an UFO or a current project, it's just not possible. I begin to feel uneasy and bored if I don't have something to knit, even if I don't have the time to actually knit. I guess that's what you call addiction!

What I finished? The one skein wonder out of the yarn from my SP!



It's wonderfull and fast and I would knit another Shrug, but...
...I already have done so! Yes, I began another shrug, moments after i finished the pink one...guilt? maybe, just a tiny bit of it though. It's made of some dark navy blue yarn I brought a while ago. No pic of it, cause I can't find it now.

Well, after two shrugs, I thought it was time to finally knit a "real" garment(the blue ribbon cardigan?...dead and going to be frogged, looks stupid on me and is not really my style, what ever that is;-) ).
Remember my honeymoon cami ? Well, I'm going to knit a cardigan out of the left-over yarn. I have over 1 kg of it "left". But this time I'm following a pattern and I'm so NOT going to try to make my own. I don't feel like knit-frog-knit-frog-knit-... at the moment. I want to finish something without numerous frogging.

the golden one

2 Comments:

Blogger the knitrider said...

very cute osw!

6:30 PM, July 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huhu,
ganz toll geworden, Dein osw, klappte gut mit der Velour, oder?
Liebe Grüße SP5

7:03 PM, July 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger