Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another package!!!

This really made my day today(which in itself was soooooo stressfull)!
My first package from my Knitty SP! I totally didn't expected such a wonderfull package, cause my SP only wrote that " It's not your "real" first package because stuff was missing from that one so, it's just a little "thinking of you" package."
Little? I don't think so, judge yourself:

Yes, that are four balls of Knitpicks yarn, the third KnitLit book(which comes in handy cause I don't have any books to read at the moment!) and an interweave mag!

THANK YOU SP!!! You're wonderfull!

P.S.: My mum is sooooooo envious, she's turning a really dark shade of green :-)
I'm planning on sending her some yarn and goodies myself next month, though we live together. But hush, it's a secret...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like it! I wanted to make sure you got something by June 1 and since you are in school and all, I thought you would be having exams and be completely stressed out and need something to relieve stress.

2:10 AM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger