Tuesday, May 09, 2006

join, don't join, join, don't...

Yes, that's exactly what's going on in my head right now.
The question is should I join the Knitty.com SP or should I join the Wollfee4 or should I join both or should I join neither?!!
Ok, maybe both is out of question. Even without exams lurking about(ok in two months, but that's during the swaps) two would probably be too much.
I'm currently in the yarn swap on knittinghelp.com and in a swap on Craftster.com. Though the Craftster one is due at the end of may, so it doesn't really count.
I would love to do the Knitty SP again cause it was so much fun last time, nevertheless sending overseas is rather expensive. But that's actually the fun of it, not just getting and sending out knitterly goods, but getting and sending -for the recipient -foreign stuff.
The postage within Germany would be much less and I could send much more(volume-wise, mind you).
It's a true dilemma and Knitty sign up ends this very week!

1 Comments:

Blogger PURLPOWER said...

I decided to sign up for the knitty one again, it is just too much fun when it goes well.

2:04 PM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger