Friday, May 12, 2006

arghhh must resist...

...urge to knit! As of this morning my right underarm(the side of it) hurt whenever I made a specific motion. I'm typing this with my left hand only and I'm right-handed!!!
The worst really is that I can't knit when I have all these projects!!!
I also wanted to sew some skirts this weekend, but I can't cut the pattern out!!!
Really frustrating. I think it was caused by me sitting on the computer non-stop. I really should stretch more etc. Thing is I need to use the computer quite often, well, I do study computer science, right?

Anyway, I guess I better stop typing cause my left wrist starts to hurt because of the unusual moves.

Btw. I signed up for the Knitty SP!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, you've been claimed!

9:56 PM, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger