Thursday, May 18, 2006

My wollfee is crazy!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
The door bell just rang and I got the last package from my wollfee and...
OH MY GOD!!!!
...wait...give me a second...*tries to breath*....*fails*....
ok, I just give you a quick pic, so you can see for yourselves:


Thank you very much, Judith!!!!!

Now, I have to try to get the card. Somehow it glued itself to the box and I can't read it!

EDIT: Got it! It's a bit hard to read, but thank you again!

EDIT: I was in a hurry when I posted, so now the summary of the content:
-olive soap from Aleppo in Syria!
-the shawl was brought in damaskus(I almost brought a similare one!)
-choclate
-shawls and scarves book: wonderful patterns in there!
-a shawl knitted by my wonderful Wollfee! It's sooooo soft!!!!
- and three skeins of handpainted.com lace!!!!! The color is great as is the yarn!
I tried to make a close-up, but we had to return the borrowed camera(my mum got convinced that we do need a better one and ordered a camera!!!). So the color is more red and dark red than in this pic:

This is the better pic of the two I tried to take and it's photoshopped! Just so you know with what kind of camera I have to deal with, this is what most of my pics look like:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo!

Ach, Du solltest die doofe Karte doch gar nicht lesen ^^


Die hatte ich nämlich gerade geschrieben, als es *dingdong* machte und Dein comment eintrudelte. Also hab ich gar nicht zu ende geschrieben, sondern gleich zurückgemailt und die Karte nur als kleinen Gruß in den Karton geklebt *g*

peinlich...

Also ich hoffe Du freust Dich über die Sachen!
Ich hab von dem garn von handpaintedyarn.com (es ist burgundy) extra noch einen Strang nachbestellt, weil ich bei meinem Frostflowers & Leaves gemerkt habe, dass 200g für so ein großes Tuch nicht reichen. Mit 300g müßte es aber nun genug sein.

Aber deshalb hatte es auch a wengle mehr gedauert, weil natürlich (Murphys law) die Farbe ausverkauft war und sie erst neufärben mußten. Deshalb bin ich aber doppelt froh, daß man den Strängen nicht ansieht, daß sie von unterschiedlichen Farbpartien kommen. Puh.

Ich hoffe, Du findest in dem Buch ein Tuch, was Dir gefällt und dann kannst Du ja eigentlich gleich losnadeln.

Die Olivenseife ist aus Aleppo in Syrien und eignet sich laut Verkäufer für alles. Zum Waschen und Haarewaschen. Ich rate Dir: nimm sie nicht zum Haarewaschen, das hab ich nämlich im römischen Bad schon durch und naja - die Seife filzt sehr gut *rofl* - Sie ist in Syrien übrigens sehr berühmt, die mußte einfach mitkommen.

Das Tuch kommt aus Damaskus und wurde auf dem Basar knallhart erhandelt. *grins*

So, ich hoffe, Du besuchst meinen Blog malwieder. *winke*

judith

9:03 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Nice package! Can we have a close up and a run down of the yarn - you know how I love to have a bit of yarn pron!

I am presently doing the edging to the christening chrysalis shawl from that book. It has been my hardest knitting so far but also very enjoyable - I would certainly recommend it.

6:03 PM, May 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger