Saturday, June 10, 2006

54, 74, 90, 2006!!!

"1 und 2 und 3 und
'54, '74, '90, 2006, ja so stimmen wir alle ein.
Mit dem Herz in der Hand und der Leidenschaft im Bein
werden wir Weltmeister sein.
"...

...Yes, I love watching football, especially world cups! I watched yesterdays games at home with my dad, but I plan on going into town too(don't know when yet)...
...WE WON!!!...
...I also began knitting for the knitting World Cup. I'm knitting a sweater from an Inspiration mag out of Schachenmayr Avior. I've already finished the front and I might have...
...4:2!!!...
...to slow down my knitting if I want it to last for 4 weeks. I thought about only knitting while watching games(the front was completed this morning)...
...1 und 2 und 3 und
'54, '74, '90, 2006, ja so stimmen wir alle ein.
Mit dem Herz in der Hand und der Leidenschaft im Bein
werden wir Weltmeister sein...

...ok, I'll give up! This songs not going to get out of my head today. If you want to hear it: '54, '74, '90, 2006 (though I think you need a yahoo ID).
Today will be a game in Hamburg!

Sorry no knitting pics this weekend. No, not because of football, my mum took the camera with her vising my grand-aunts.

1 Comments:

Blogger tantichantique said...

Hi Javede,
I'd been wanting to write to you, cos you're so cool! I love football, and I also have a desire to learn to knit (where did you learn that skill? you're awesome!)-maybe I'll start learning within two months, because my friend is coming back from the US, and she promised to bring me the knitting needles (cos I cant fing those in Indonesia)-regards, Tanti

3:19 PM, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger