Monday, September 18, 2006

mission impossible

Mission: Blocking a lace stole in a room the size of a prison cell
Trick: fold stole in half then block it!

The total length of the stole? About 2,40m X 0,60m!!! I never thought it would be so long, but I like it. It drapes really nice. I would show you an action shot, but I'm still wearing Pj's and don't plan on changing today ;-)
You might notice that I didn't pined it 100% straight. Well, I used the string method, but it still took me about 45 minutes to wash+pin and I just didn't had the patience to spend another 15min straighting it out...

And here's proof I really had to block it the way I did, not enough space to do otherwise!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger tatjana said...

Oh wow! Your shawl looks beautiful, I especially love the colour.

4:00 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Deby said...

Your stole turned out gorgeous! Very striking.

4:53 PM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger