Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Done!

Really, there was no reason to be nervous. This is one of the more easier subjects, also easier to talk about. Nevertheless my heart beat a bit faster before I entered the room ;-)
Apart from some minor temporare blackouts and one minor thing I really got wrong, the exam went well. I got a 2.7[remember 1 is the best 6 the worst and you still pass with a 4.0]. It of course could have been better, but also much worse.
I'm relived, cause with this exam I have passed 8 out of 10 exams and that means I'll continue to get Bafög(federal student aid)! Only two more exams to get my Vordiplom(~intermediate exam)!
Thank you all for your thoughts!

More knitting/sewing news and photos tomorrow, now I'm going to get me a beer and watch tv!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger AmyP said...

Well done on getting this far with your exams - I bet you're glad it's nearly over!

8:52 PM, September 13, 2006  
Blogger Becka said...

WTG on the exam!!! You should be very proud!!!!

11:24 PM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger