Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I LOVE it! [Edit now with pic]

Despite the surprisingly warm(but windy) weather, I brought a new coat today and as the title says, I love it! It's from Gudrun Sjödén new fall collection. I got the new catalogue yesterday and with it a 20% voucher for my favourit piece of the collection. So my mum and I went into town today to have a look at the coat and there was only one in my size left! The regular prize would have been 129€ which I don't find that kind of expensive if you keep in mind the quality and that even coats at H&M aren't much cheaper. But now comes the deal, the coat was already reduced 10% because of an anniversary promotion. Normally, the very nice saleslady told me there would be no futher discount, but she made an exception for me!!! Yes, I only paid 92.80€ for this fantastic coat! I can't wait for it getting colder!
[the camera batteries are dead at the moment, so you'll have to wait for a pic. But you can see the coat at the online shop. It's the Octavia coat in blue]
EDIT:

I found out my camera had one of those self-timers and this is the first time I tried it. Please ignore the hair-do, haven't washed my hair yet and the fringe is getting too long already.

On a side note, the shop is in the posh shop area of town(Armani etc.). Seems like knitted cardigans with cables are going to be hot this winter. Every window we looked into had atleast one of them.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful coat. I'm addicted to coats, and have to talk myself out of buying an expensive one every winter, since it will hardly get much wear around here. One of my dreams is to live somewhere that I could make use of fabulous coats and hats.

2:37 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Just had a look at their website, what a gorgeous coat! It also reminded me to order a catalogue for this company as I just last week saw their advert in our Sunday supplement and had forgotten all about it so thanks for reminding me! What a coincidence....

3:14 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger soapy said...

Beautiful coat!

5:10 PM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger