Wednesday, September 13, 2006

crafty day

Before starting to learn for the next exam(28th), I'm declaring today as the crafty relaxing day! Blogging will probably slim down to next to nothing after this post, cause the next exam will be a lot harder and the subject is much more difficult(logic, algorithms, petri nets etc).
So, what did I knit so far? I finished the pair of baby-kids socks. It's size 18 and I hope they fit my cousin...well, kids grow fast it will eventuelly fit.


Here's an inprogress pic of the purple sweater.


Have I ever showed a pic of the Noro Cardigan? Well, here is one:

It's still missing the arms as the metal DPNS I own are much too heavy to knit the arms in the round.

Otherwise I'm planning on knitting a shawl/scarf complementing my new coat. Unfortunately I don't have any suitable yarn, so I have to buy yarn...
I'm thinking about using
this or this or this or this or this or ...

I also want to sew a bag for a friend. Her birthday is shortly after mine and at the moment she's in australia. I know, a package probably won't reach her in time, but I had to learn before, right?
She really likes one of my own bags so I'm going to make her one too.

P.S.: Currently listening to planetrock, but just in the morning->Alice Cooper is the DJ!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

love the purple sweater progress! ;o)

4:45 PM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger Becka said...

Alice is djing...how cool is that?! I love everything you are knitting, as usual! Isn't picking yarn the hardest decision?!
Oh my, I must say, I'm so happy to be out of school, I don't envy you with this exam,but I'm sure you will do fine! I'm praying for you!

11:22 PM, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger