Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Swaps are cool

Just a short post to show the beautifull things I got from two wonderfull ladies from swaps at craftster.org.
First a package from Laura who acted as a swap angel after my original partner flaked. The packaged contained this awesome fuled bag with needle felted stars on it which was inspired by the flag of Alaska! For the coffee junkie me there was some coffee and some selfmade strawberry and kiwi jam.
Thank you very much!

Then I got a package from Phizzychick for the birthday swap. My birthday is on the 30th, but curious me couldn't wait to open it. Inside were some amazing hair pins and brooches and a Terry Pratchett book!

My favourit is this butterfly brooch, I love butterflies and it's attached to my black blazer now.

Just in case you're wondering why this girl keeps blogging so much when before she said she had to learn so much, I am actually also learning. Want proof? Here:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great packages! I especially love the star bag. :)

8:20 PM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger