Friday, December 22, 2006

How dare he!!!

*Panicmode on*
Arghhhhh!!!!
Remember I have a brother? One that didn't bothered to even get a chocolate bar for my birthday? Or any gift at all?
Well, he just came home from a shopping tour with his friends and...
...brought a little something for me for christmas!
HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!!
I originally intended to get him a birch and attaching preparation papers and mock tests for his final exams next year, but completly forgot about it!
Which means I have nothing, nada, nichts, rien for him!
What am I to do? Yes I could buy something tomorrow, I wanted to go into town anyway to have a look at all the crazy last minute shoppers, but what should I buy for him???

*Panicmode still on*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger