Saturday, December 23, 2006

darn, it's raining

I'm ok now. It shouldn't be too hard to find a present for my brother and really I wanted to go to town anyway, but now I will just have to buy something. My last resort will be something wearable, a sweater perhaps. Cause my brother's closet is almost empty and he made a comment about it last week. It's not that my parents wouldn't give him money so that he can buy himself some clothes, it's that he never asks and doesn't like to go shopping much(typical, right?).
If I had some funky fabric, I would make him a mouse mat, but I only have girly or boring fabrics...

Anyway, here's a pic of the two Drive-thru sweaters for my cousins. They are washed and a bit blocked and I really hope they will fit. They look so tiny, but then my cousins are still little.



P.S.: If you mailed me lately but didn't get a reply, let me say that I'm sorry and that I will reply, but it's all a bit hectic over here at the moment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger