Wednesday, February 21, 2007

cleaning up etc.

Ok, I finally broke down and realized that I really need to tidy up my room. A friend called me yesterday and since she was in this part of town asked if she could come around...

...well...

...I think...

...maybe...

...hmm, how if we meet up at the next cafe instead?
I don't read as much blogs as I used to do, but quite a number lately showed pics of their homes or craft rooms and I envied them. Not only for having a craft room, but for the apparent tidyness in their homes! Even the ones that claimed they were a mess looked clean to me. I mean compared to my mess they really were!
How did this happend? Before the last exam this room was really tidy except for a bunch of study material lying around. And the last big clean-up was only 1.5 months ago and it included finding space for everything. Plus I haven't been buying that much new stuff since then!

Edit 2 days later: I managed to tidy up the room a bit and block a lace scarf and the camisole. Teaser blocking pics ahead:

I also finished knitting a pair of socks out of selfdyed yarn. The leg part features a little triangle pattern made up of purl stitches. Sorry for the blurry pic, but it showed the color best.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Awesome socks!

4:26 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Hurrah for some pictures! Everything you've made recently looks great but I especially like the lacy scarf, you are such a neat knitter, if not a neat housekeeper!

6:30 PM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself - you've been very busy!!!

1:43 AM, February 25, 2007  
Anonymous Seafood Recipes said...

Greaat reading

11:49 PM, May 11, 2023  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger