Monday, February 26, 2007

craftster knitting challenge

Yes, the vintage lace camisole is finished, but I decided that I wouldn't enter it into the challenge. Instead my entry will be a vintage inspired knit from a none vintage pattern. I recently found these really cool buttons and had to buy a pack of them(5 for 3€).

I already had matching yarn in my stash, "Soft Hair" from Gedifra in color #4957. I knew I wanted to make somekind of coaty thing, not just a cardigan, but one you could wear in spring without a jacket.
Then I stumbled upon Flair. Just the perfect pattern!
I'm finished with the knitting and it's blocking right now. If all goes well it will be my entry for the knitting challenge, but I want to knit a faux fur collar too(pink and black).


Edit: Oh, here's a blocking pic. Yes, it's blocking on a hanger since all I want to achieve is more length ;-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pattern is PERFECT for the buttons. Can't wait to see pics of the finished garment--collar, buttons, and all.

--Your SP

8:17 PM, February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger