Tuesday, April 03, 2007

SP package

I got my first SP package today! Actually the really first one unfortunately got lost in the mail, just my luck. But my SP had been wonderfull anyway and exchanging mail so far has been too.
But behold the lovely package I got:

Yes, those are Fetching you see! My sp knit something for me *jumps around*
They fit perfectly and I love the color! She also included an extra ball from that yarn, it's Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed! Wonderfull yarn as it feels soft, but also holds one warm.
But that wasn't all, my SP also included the "Dyeing to knit" book! I've only skipped through it, but it looks promising!(now, if only I could find the undyed sock yarn...)
Thank you very much SP!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so glad the package arrived and that you like it. Another one on the way next week. I'll let you know when to start stalking the UPS guy.

--Your SP

7:50 PM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Becka said...

What a great SP you have! I hope I don't miss SP next year, I've missed sign up every year..duh me!

1:05 AM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

What a lovely parcel! It's a good job this one didn't get lost in the mail what with it having such a lovely handknit inside it - I hate it when anything goes missing in the post but when it's something handknitted it seems especially cruel...

What gorgeous yarn you have there too!

10:58 AM, April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger