Thursday, June 07, 2007

Headless or I really should get a hair cut soon

I finally managed to take pics of the Scoop du Jour, but they are headless. Really, my hair looks horrible right now and I'm so not going to make that public!
Scoop du Jour

Pattern: Scoop du Jour from Chick knits
Yarn: "Miro 5fach" from Schoppel; 50% cotton and 50% polyacryl
Needles: can't remember
Size: the smallest
Modifications + notes:
-I swear, I got gauge for this one perfectly, but somehow my gauge must have changed while knitting, cause it's a lot bigger than I wanted it to be. It's ok, I wear it anyway, but if I should knit this one again, I will recalculate stitches.
-The arms were much too wide too, so I had to frog one sleeve after knitting half of it. That may just be a problem I have because I have the skinniest arms in the world. Even when I weighted much more, my arms were always small, now they are even smaller.
I only casted on less stitches for the arms and then had to increase many for the sleeve cap, which resulted in a lot of bulkyness at my upper arm...
-Oh, and there's a mistake I made too, but I'm not going to tell you what it is ;-) You can see it if you make the photos bigger though.

Apart from taking those photos I also plied some yarn:

I love the color combo!

Currently listening to: http://www.kexp.org better than any radio station you can get around here and the best is that when there's the morning show it is afternoon here!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the problems with Scoop, but I think it came out nicely. I honestly can't see a mistake. But I didn't knit it!

7:58 PM, June 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger