Saturday, May 12, 2007

The perfect flower

I recently got some amazing crochet hooks in a swap and am using one now on my hunt for the perfect crocheted flower. That really sounds easier than it is. Yes, there are a lot of patterns out there for those and I have a bunch of books with patterns too, but it's always not quite what I want. So I decided to make up my own pattern and just try out a few different things.
This must be number 3 or 4 now:

The first two colored rounds are ok, but the yarn I used for the third round isn't stiff enough. Plus the yellow center could be better too.
So the hunt will continue!

And I was tagged by Di. I'm going to just ignore rule number 3, but if you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged!The Rules of the Tagging
1. Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
2. Then write them on your blog
3. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
7 random facts about me:
1.I love the Eurovision contest! And I watched it yesterday of course! Anybody else saw it too? The little knitting clip was way cool.
2.I will throroughly inspect bread before I eat it atleast here at home. Believe me, you would too if you had biten into moldy bread more than once!
3.My finger nails are upper strong, I don't have to do anything to maintain my long nails.
4.I wake up everyday before my alarm goes off. This means even if I don't have to go to campus early, I will be awake by 7am.
5.I own a cell phone, but seldomly use it. Actually most of the time the batteries are dead and my friends know better than to try and call me on that one.
6.I'm a coffee junkie and not even just to the good stuff, I mostly drink instant one.
7.I read all of the Anne Rice books and loved them, my taste in books is as weird as my taste in music sometimes is.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger