Thursday, May 24, 2007

Busy Bee

I've been quite busy this week with a presentation I have to do today, but once this craze(and it really was one, think I never worked so much in so little time!) I will post my recent(as in completed within the last two weeks) FO's and WIP's. My next post will probably be on saturday though since tomorrow will be busy too and I have to get the apartement cleaned up* as my mum gets back from vacation on saturday evening. She's been staying with my grandaunt for a week.
So till then happy knitting to you all who have the time to knit!

*no, I'm not cleaning up alone, my dad and brother will get their share too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger