Monday, May 21, 2007

If you do that again, I will kill you!

No, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the f***ing satelite receiver. Some of the tv channels I watch most often are changing the frequency on which they broadcast so I searched for the new ones, found them and wanted to delete some obscene one I totally don't need...and that stupid thing deleted ALL THE CHANNELS!!!!!!!!!!!
After a deep breath(we are talking about 40 important channels plus 100 I don't really watch that are just gone), I started that auto-searching function again...
Can you guess what happened when I moved the more important channels to the lower numbers and deleted a few blank channels?
Yepp, all got deleted again...
The auto-search is running again and this time I will only move the channels.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger