Sunday, June 17, 2007

Quick hi

Just wanted to let you know that blogging will probably slim down for the next few days/weeks. There are a lot of crafty projects and university stuff I have to finish/do. This semester I'm aiming at taken 3-4 exams and deciding which route of study/field I want to take. This not only takes a lot thinking, but also a lot of work. I will first have to decide on the exact field of study before I can take any exams and to do that I will have to review my options and lectures to see what I like and am most interested in. I put that off several times because it's rather hard for me to make a decision.

Till then, happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger