Wednesday, November 28, 2007

NoBloPoMo

Some participate in the NaBloPoMo, I obviously don't. For me it's more like NoBloPoMo or atleast FeBloPoMo ;-)
I actually have started two posts but never finished nor published them as they were pretty boring and just consisted of me lamenting the fact that I don't have the time or don't feel like blogging.
I don't think it will get any better till next year. I've got a whole bunch of things to do for university and my mum will fly to Indonesia(where my dad already enjoys the sunshine at the moment) mid december leaving me and my brother alone here. No big deal, we are both certainly old enough to spend 6 weeks(yes, six!) taking care of ourselves, but that will mean that we have to do the chores ourselves too. Have I ever mentioned that none of us can cook properly?

Craft-wise I've finished a couple of smaller knit projects for a swap and a sweater/dress from the Rebecca 34 mag. I now casted on for this jacket and the back is already finished. No photos since I can't find the camera at the moment, I suspect my mum has it.

Anyway, since I predict that I won't blog much for a longer time, if you are on Ravelry, you can check out atleast my current projects there at http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Javede

2 Comments:

Blogger PURLPOWER said...

aw, will miss your blogging but will try and catch up on you on ravelry instead. have a great time away - and learn to cook some indonesian food why dont cha!

1:51 PM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Samsara said...

Does this mean you have a new love in your life? ;-)
Hope you have a great Christmas Javede!

1:27 PM, December 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger