Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Free day = two posts

Yes, I decided after finishing the last post that today would be my learn free day. Can't learn 24/7, can you?

Because I couldn't make up my mind about the fabrics for the bag, I decided to finish another sewing project that had been laying around for quite some time.
I embroidered two squares with patterns from "Under the sea" from Sublime Stitching. One square was pink and the other green with the intention to make pillow covers with them in the center. And now atleast one of them is finished:

I'm not sure the fabrics match 100%, but I'm trying to use up stash fabric. I actually loosely decided that I won't buy anymore craft supplies with only two exceptions:
1. the fabricmarket in October and
2. craft supplies needed to finish projects that can't be substituted with things from the stash.

P.S.: And I'm going to make the bag with this fabric combo:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger