Thursday, October 25, 2007

Falling leaves

How could I miss the falling leaves before? Yesterday on my way to campus I realized that some trees are almost empty of leaves! I guess I was too busy studying before and I can't even remember my last walk around the park, which I normally do on a regular base(it's my work-out ;-) ).

Anyway, university started again and though my schedule isn't jam-packed course-wise, I have a whole lot of work to do. Additionally I'm doing a project this semester(>10hours per week if I want to be finished by the end of the semester and not work much on it afterwards) and physic 3(kind of hard if you haven't heard physic 1+2...). Plus I plan on three oral exams this semester + 1 written exam maybe.

So blogging is pretty low on my to-do list at the moment. I will definately continue writing now and then, but there might be a discrepancy between posts started and actual publishing them. Biggest problem is taking photos as I normally won't be back from university untill it's dark again...or I'm not in the mood to take them like right now ;-)
So eventhough a bunch of things got made, I won't write about them now. If you want to have a look though, I uploaded a bunch of not very good photos to my flickr account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger