Friday, September 14, 2007

Brief and short is better than nothing

I don't have as much time for blogging as I would like to have. I've got two exams coming up: one written exam, which will be fairly easy and one oral exam, which will be fairly hard with lots of stuff to memorize and understand(it's mostly logic stuff again...).
If I'm not learning, I'm crafting or surfing the net a bit. Writing blog entries would take away the little free time I have, so they will be scarce and probably also quite brief. I will try to make up for that with a few photos though ;-)

1.fleamarket finds:
lots of quality fabric for 2€ per meter! Bottom fabrics for free!:

School weaving loom, 3€:


From my grandaunt:


2. finished projects:
The best hat pattern ever: le slouch from knitandtonic!


Sublime napkins:

More Shrinky Dink fun:

3. WIP's
my own version of the Chevron scarf:

my coat, old photo, has grown double since then:

socks out of this yarn, on hold at the moment, have to finish another pair for a grandaunt of mine first:

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

some nice finds there, can't wait to see what you make with the loom
cool Opal colorway too!

6:56 PM, September 15, 2007  
Blogger Brandie said...

Great finds and some great finished projects too! =)

Also, thanks for the kind words on my blog. I appreciate it!

9:12 PM, September 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger