Thursday, October 18, 2007

Eh, really?

The grade? A-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I was amazed when she told me that. I mean, I knew I had passed when I left the room and that I did quite well, but an A-? Never would have crossed my mind!
Apparently every thing I said was right though she sometimes needed to rephrase her questions or give examples, but to be quite honest I totally made more than just a guess or two ;-) So, the key to success is guessing right then???
After she told me my grade, she asked if the sweater I was wearing was handknit because she really liked the collar construction...wait, my prof is a knitter?!! I was wearing Tubey from Knitty.com...
Anyway spend the rest of the day and today crafting, got some swap stuff to finish. Photos will be posted once it has been received, but I think there are still some things I finished while studying that I didn't posted to this blog. Might add them tomorrow, but then I might also prefer to use the time untill the next semester begins(next week btw.) to craft and knit and sew and spin and....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And professors are people too, you know! :)

8:35 PM, October 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger