Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Only five hours...

...and my exam will start! Panic? me?
To be honest, yes! I already have a bit of that someone-is-sitting-on-my-chest feeling and I know it will probably get worse untill the exam is over. Can't do much about it, it's always like that before my oral exams no matter how good I'm prepared. It's illogical and I know that too, I mean the worst that could happen is that I'm not going to pass and that is so not the end of the world. Actually I think it's better not to pass than getting a bad grade.
Anyway, I don't strive for an A(or a 1, different grading system and all that) so really there's nothing I should worry about...could someone please tell that my stomache?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger