Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Longing for a long post

I have soooooooooooooo much to blog about! I even composed some posts in my head while I made my cigarette breaks from learning, but of course now that I sit in front of the computer I've forgotten it all ;-)

1. Learning is slow, but steady. The oral exam on the 17th is probably the hardest of the exams I still have to take. That's why I chose to do it first, it just can get better from than on!
The written exam is really a piece of cake as every topic of it is not new to me due to past lectures and seminar courses. I just have to memorize a bunch of things now.

2. Despite learning or maybe because of it, I've been knitting and crocheting quite much. I guess when you don't have much time to craft, you spend the time you do have for it much more focused.
2.1 I knit a dishcloth from the yarn I won over at romancing a novel:

2.2 I crochet a scarf out of the yarn I got at the fleamarket.

2.3 I added a bunch of stripes to my blanket, but it's only half finished as I want it to cover the length of my bed.(photo doesn't show the true colors...)

2.4 Finished a pair of socks for my granaunt and a pair of sneaker socks for my mum.

3. I've got a big fabric stash and since the next fabricmarket is soon I decided I should atleast lay out some projects and sew them when I find the time. I figured what I really needed was another bag ;-)
Well, I seriously lack brown and green fabric which explains why I don't already own a bag in these colors. And I have a hard time deciding on fabrics I should use. And the "day light" is not helping much either.
Here are two combos I came up with, but I can't decide which one I like better or if I should make a patchwork purse out of squares with all four fabrics?


4. Frogged a bunch of knitting projects for various reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger