Monday, December 17, 2007

Pay It Forward

It's Pay It Forward time! Due to the niceness of Kerrie from http://www.kerriesplace.co.uk/hipknits/, I finally can play too. I have been following this for some time now, but always was too late to be part of it. Everybody is encouraged to comment, I will send internationally. Please leave a way for me to get into contact with you though.
Not sure yet, what I'm going to make you, but I will have lots of time between the holidays(or better to say I will take the time to craft).

"So here's how it works. I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I do not know what that gift will be yet, and it won't be sent this month, probably not next month, but it will be sent (within 6 months) and that's a promise! What YOU--the recipient--- have to do in return, then, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. "

Much else has happened with little crafting, but I have to leave for university again and I just can't find the time to blog at the moment. Let's just say that I have one more christmas present to make now...for a male person ;-)


1 Comments:

Blogger Samsara said...

Does this mean you have a new love in your life? ;-)
Hope you have a great Christmas Javede and I'd love to join the PIF exchange!

7:29 PM, December 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger