Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy new year...just a tad belated ;-)

Ok, maybe a bit more than just belated and it's over a month since I last blogged. I apologize, but life has just been quite eventfull in a good way and since I didn't had a camera I couldn't even just blog photos.

Anyway, my parents are back from their trip to Indonesia after 6weeks(for my mum, 10 weeks for my dad!) and now we all need to get accustomed to beeing around each other again :-)

...and another two weeks go by without completing the first post of the year! I'm sorry, it's actually not like I wouldn't have the time to blog, but somehow I start posts and never get to publish them. Not this time, it's getting published no matter how incomplete it is! Promise!

So where was I? Yes, my parents returning. I got some wonderfull goodies from them including cute printed jersey fabric, japanese knit/crochet books and various little things. Picture will follow, but I would have to dig everything out now as it's stored away by now :-)
We survived farely well without parental supervision and even managed to clean almost everything up before they returned(even if it took us till the very last minute ;-) ).

Craft-wise not a lot got finished. I have several knit-projects on hold because there's one or two things "wrong" with them. Like the sweater with armholes for a 2 year old...my fault totally for not thinking clearly that day I finished the shoulder part of front&back. I even remember thinking that it didn't felt right the way it was, but dismissed that as just beeing squeamish.
Three scarves...wait four scarves got finished, but I don't have a photo of one readily available(promise to post those too later!). Though check out Samsara's blog to see the pif I made her*. One pair of socks and a two mystery knits for a swap also got done. Plus some spinning.

Ok, more later, whenever that later will be...

ATTENTION to the woman who's name I'm farely certain started with a B and who asked for the pattern for Cerbera:
I haven't forgotten you, but I accidently deleted your mails and now can't contact you! Please leave a comment or mail me again if you like. I've decided to post th pattern on my blog soon-ish though ;-)

*btw. I will leave that post open, so you could still participate and get a pif from me!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Samsara said...

I'm glad you had a lovely New Year Javede - feel free to borrow the photo from my blog if you want to pop it in yours aswell ;-) I love my scarf, it's so warm and pretty!

10:14 PM, February 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger