Sunday, February 01, 2009

Cleaning up


To swap
Originally uploaded by javede
Instead of taking photos of finished projects I decided to clean up my room. I took three big boxes and went through everything, especially the yarns. One box was for things to keep, one for things to let go of and one for need to decide later.
The photo shows the let-go-of-box after I resorted through the third box. I'm trying to decide what I should do with it. One option would be Ebay or Ravelry for the better stuff that is in there(like the Colinette or Noro yarn). Maybe I am going to offer the rest on freecycle or something...

1 Comments:

Blogger Samsara said...

Everyone seems to cleaning their clutter at the moment! Makes me feel guilty..... :-)

7:11 PM, February 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger