Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Saturday fleamarket finds

fleamarket finds

I sure love to go to fleamarkets, I almost always find something. This time I found a really big glas jar for 2.50€. I saw a blog where the author stored the leftovers from used fabrics in a jar for inspiration. I rather liked the idea, but new jars are darn expensive I found out. My new jar now holds the leftovers from two shirts I sewed recently.
And to keep up with all the shirts I have been sewing, I also found four different jersey fabrics at the fleamarket. Only 6€ for them all and each is atleast 1m long!

P.S.: Yes, this is another try to blog more often, even if I don't have the time for longer posts ;-)
P.P.S.: Yes, the blog template changed and probably will change even more. I tweeked it a bit, but I am getting sick of it and will probably write my own from scratch soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samsara said...

I have to say that I love jars! I like the colours in yours! :-) I have a huge button jar which was a catering sized pickled onion jar and it's almost the size of yours!

10:38 PM, June 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger